Did anyone take the time to?
• Thank their own personal “Higher Being” or someone, for keeping you and your loved ones safe
• Thank a front line responder for …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
If you made a voluntary contribution of $25 or more in Nov. 2018-2019, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one at no additional charge. VIP Digital Access Includes access to all websites
• Thank a front line responder for their help
• Donate food, money or time to a local food bank
• Wear a mask, keep your social distancing, so SOMEONE ELSE doesn’t get sick
• Buy and be a personal food shopper for an elderly neighbor, friend, or someone you know who got laid off
• Can’t we put our grippes and political views aside, and work together to get through this?
Please Be Safe. Stay Strong.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.