For the next 30 days, we’re providing free access to non-subscribers so you can see what we have to offer. And if you subscribe by May 1, you’ll get a 25% discount on your subscription!
We hope you’ll like what you see and want to support local media.
Click here to start a new subscription
Boys and girls of all backgrounds and skill levels are invited to register for the PGA Junior League. The program offers team golf experiences with expert coaching and instruction from PGA and LPGA professionals in the Denver area.
The two-person scramble format encourages mentorship, builds confidence and promotes sportsmanship. The league is for ages 13 and younger, although some programs are for ages 16 and younger.
The PGA Junior League reported record-setting numbers last year, with 42,000 boys and girls playing on 3,400 teams nationwide. Of those players, 80 percent were beginner or recreational golfers.
Open registration means that families do not have to have an existing relationship with the golf course for the kids to participate. Go to PGAJrLeague.com to search for a team by ZIP code or facility, and to register online.
Participating golf courses in the area include:
• Indian Tree Golf Club, Arvada
• Riverdale Golf Club, Brighton
• South Suburban Golf Course, Centennial (16U)
• Broken Tee Englewood, Englewood
• Fossil Trace Golf Club, Golden
• The Links Golf Course, Highlands Ranch
• Highlands Ranch Golf Club, Highlands Ranch (16U)
• Raccoon Creek Golf Course, Littleton
• Legacy Ridge Golf Course, Westminster
• The Greg Mastriona Golf Courses at Hyland Hills, Westminster
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.