Colorado Community Media welcomes letters to the editor. Please keep in mind the following rules:
• Submit your letter in a Word document or in the body of an email. No PDFs, please.
• Letters must be limited to 250 words or fewer.
• Do not use all caps, italics or bold text. And keep the exclamation points to a minimum!
• Keep it polite: Do not resort to name calling or “mud slinging.”
• Include a source — and a link to that source — for any information that is not common knowledge. We will not publish information that cannot easily be verified.
• Only submit ideas and opinions that are your own — and in your own words. Colorado Community Media will not publish any letter that is clearly part of a letter-writing campaign.
• Submit your letter by 5 p.m. on Friday in order for it to appear in the following week’s newspaper.
• Include your full name, address and phone number. We will only publish your name and city or town of residence, but all of the information requested is needed for us to verify you are who you say you are.
• Email your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and we look forward to your letters.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.